You can access admin account from your guest or any other account which has limited access.
Following are the steps to access admin account:
- Login into the Guest account.
- Go to C:/Windows/System32/
- Copy cmd.exe to desktop.
- Rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe
- Copy this file back to C:/Windows/System32/ [Overwrite it, if asks]
- Log of the Guest account.
- Press "shift" key 5 times.
- Now Command prompt will appear on the screen.
- Type in capital letters without quotes "NET USER ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD" and press enter. Here ADMINISTRATOR Will be your admin account that you want to access and password will be your own choice.
- Type EXIT and press Enter.
Now you can access the admin account with your own password.
Please comment for any problem.